Monday, July 20, 2009

July 20th.

I titled this post July 20th because I am at a loss for words. Pretty funny. I tend to talk to much.

All is well with Lady Artisan today. I have lovely new sculptures that will be ready for the Renaissance Festival. New opportunities for business are a pleasure in my life. I am learning business skills that are crucial to just about every area of my life. I will be in new shows this coming year which I know will delight those of you who have asked me to come to your area of residence.

I hope that all is well with you, as it is with me. No matter what life might toss you, truth does come out in the end, righteousness is won, even when it takes a bit longer than you would like. If your life is going your way today, or not, treasure the moments. Let every good thing in your day be a blessing. There is so much to celebrate while we have life on this planet that there is no reason for despair.

All is well with my soul, and I trust that all is well with yours.

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! Looking forward to seeing some of your new sculptures and product for the Renaissance Festival.

    ReplyDelete