Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lady Artisan Open House

I love to have an open house displaying not only my artwork, but that of other talented artists. Lady Artisan's day is usually spent working in her studio. Creative work is solitary. Yes the cat will try to help me with my work. And the dog will beg for interruptions. Yet my days that are filled with the delight of creative process can be lonely. And once my creative energy is working Lady Artisan can find it difficult to stop and visit with people, or even to go to bed on time!

An open house is focused on the people who come. Food, music, restful chairs by a warm fire in the fire place. It is a chance to visit rather than work. I love Lady Artisan open houses for this reason. It is all about the people who come.

No comments:

Post a Comment