Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Lady Artisan Huzzah!

2009 at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival was huge success. I delighted in connecting with my patrons and the many artists at the festival I have grown to know and love.

I want to thank all of my Lady Artisan Patrons from Minnesota, Texas, Arizona, Iowa, Wisconsin, California, New York, the Dakotas, Montana, Carolina, Florida, and every other lovely place you all travel from.

Lady Artisan plans to create Renaissance theme state charms. Please let me know what state you come from and the state symbol you would like to see on your Renaissance state charm. The first four charms Lady Artisan will create will be for Arizona, Texas, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. The other states you request will also be ready before the next festival. I will send a free state charm to all of you who give me your state symbol desire. Please do not post your personal information on the blog. Send an e-mail so that I can send you your charm! Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment